How to adjust a one-piece metal bracelet!
Here you can find instructions to shorten one-piece metal bracelets available in our shop.
1) Stretch the band, for example around your finger (see photo 1)
2) Carefully remove the metal pin holding two links together (see photo 2)
3) Remove the pin on the opposite side of the link as well
4) Repeat these operations again and remove all unnecessary links
5) Recompose the bracelet
- Place the bracelet so that the metal pins can be taken out away from you. This way you can avoid accidentally pricking yourself.
- The watch strap should be placed onto an anti-slip surface before adjusting its length.
- Keep the removed links: they might come in handy if one of the others gets scratched or unsightly and needs replacing.